Rules of Play for Catch the Ace Electronic Raffle Lottery License #RAF1201013
- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older to enter the Rotary Club of Sault Ste. Marie Catch the Ace Raffle.
- Ticket purchasers must be located in Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The following persons are prohibited from purchasing tickets in the Rotary Club of Sault Ste. Marie Catch the Ace Raffle: Rotary Club of Sault Ste. Marie employees, members, member/employee spouses/partners, and member/employee dependents under the age of 18 who are living at home.
- Tickets may be purchased online at CatchTheAceSSM.ca Ticket sales will begin on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 and the first draw date is Tuesday, March 9, 2021.
- Tickets will be available beginning at 12:30 pm each Tuesday, following the previous weekly draw.
- Tickets are available for purchase at the following prices: 3 for $5, 20 for $10 and 80 for $20
- Ticket purchasers will select a virtual numbered playing card from the remaining playing cards available at the time of purchase. Each numbered playing card contains a hidden card from a standard 52 card deck. The number of cards available for selection begins with 52 and declines by one each week that the card selected by the Weekly Prize winner reveals a playing card other than the Ace of Spades.
- Each purchaser will select a single card. The selected card will be associated with all tickets included in the ticket order. Multiple cards may not be selected within a single ticket order.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets available.
- All tickets will be delivered via email only. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets, however, purchasers do not need their tickets in hand to be included in the draws. If you have not received your ticket(s), please contact 705-945-1279.
Draws, Prizes and Winners
- Ticket sales will conclude each Tuesday at 10:00 AM at which time all qualified tickets will be confirmed.
- A single ticket number will be selected each weekly by a Random Number Generation (RNG) program, from all raffle ticket numbers sold during the week leading up to the draw.
- Each weekly draw winner will receive a single cash prize equal to 20 percent of all ticket sales collected during the weekly draw; for each of the first eight weeks, a weekly draw of a minimum of $1000 will be guaranteed. Following the weekly draw, the playing card within the card associated with the winning ticket order will be revealed.
- If the numbered playing card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals the Ace of Spades, the weekly draw winner will also receive the Catch the Ace Progressive Jackpot, consisting of 30 percent of all ticket sales collected over all weeks. The Rotary Club of Sault Ste. Marie Catch the Ace Raffle is then concluded.
- If the numbered playing card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals any playing card other than the Ace of Spades, 30 percent of the ticket sales for the weekly will be added to the Progressive Jackpot. All tickets from the previous weekly draw are then voided and ticket sales commence for the next weekly draw.
- The winning ticket number will be posted to CatchTheAceSSM.ca following each weekly draw, along with the weekly prize amount and the revealed card associated with the weekly winning ticket on www.rotarysault.com and on the Rotary Club of Sault Ste. Marie, ON social media platforms.
- Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draws in order to win or to claim their prize. The winner will be contacted by phone and/or email.
- Prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following each weekly draw. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
The winner must provide their full name, address and phone number upon claiming their prize.
- By purchasing a ticket in the Rotary Club of Sault Ste. Marie Catch the Ace Raffle, the purchaser acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these rules. All inquiries regarding the conduct, chance of winning, prizing or procedures of lotteries are to be made to the Rotary Club of Sault Ste. Marie prior to the purchase of a ticket.
- All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the Ascend Fundraising Solutions raffle management system. In the event of any discrepancy, the records of Ascend Fundraising Solutions shall be deemed correct and final. The Rotary Club of Sault Ste. Marie is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
- By claiming a prize, winner consents to the use of their likeness/photograph, first and last name, ticket number, city/town of residence and the audio/video recording (or written transcription) of the winner notification telephone call, for any publicity purposes by the Rotary Club of Sault Ste. Marie. The Rotary Club of Sault Ste. Marie respects the privacy of its raffle supporters; we do not sell, rent, or trade our supporter lists. The information we collect is used to process raffle ticket purchases, keep our supporters informed about the activities of the club and ask for their support for our mission to support programs and services integral to the advancement of the Rotary Club of Sault Ste. Marie. If at any time you wish to be excluded from such contacts, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accommodate your request.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)
GOOD LUCK in this week's draw and THANK YOU for supporting The Rotary Club SSM.